Wednesday 6 March 2013

Starlooks Starbox - February 2013

Hi loves!

Guess what came today!? My February Starlooks Starbox! After the awesome box I got last month I was super excited when I saw that it came today! Then I opened the envelope & saw the box itself was purple and pink which increased my excitement by about 10% hah :)





 
If you aren't familiar with Starlooks or their Starboxes you can find my January review here, where I explain it all in more detail!

This month's box was a special edition one featuring products designed and inspired by professional makeup artist, Lauren Clark. There was a nice pamphlet included with info about the products, Lauren, and some nice face charts & instructions on possible looks.


Products in this months box:


Infinity Pot Liner: Satin (in Princess Diaries)
This is a super pretty, creamy gel liner. It is a nice light pink shade. The thing I love most about this that it can also be worn alone all over the lid, as a shadow base or even as a pop of color on your inner color or lower lash line!
(Retail price: $15! This gel liner alone pays for the price of the box! Everything else you get is a bonus! Wow!)


Fluid Blush (in Barbie)
If you like pigmented, and/or cream blush this is definitely the product for you! I can't even begin to explain how pigmented and creamy this is, you literally need the smallest amount of product you can get out of the tube. I took a picture of the tiny amount of product that covered the entire back of my hand. I couldn't believe it. This blush is very blendable & can be applied with your fingers or a duo fiber brush.
(Retail $15)



Lauren Clark Signature Lip Liner (in Tipsy)
This creamy, pigmented lipliner is a beautiful true coral shade. The swatch below is showing it a bit on the orange side, but in person it's definitely coral. I love not only lining a my lips with lip liner, but filling in my whole lip! I either top it with a lipstick to make it last all day, or just top the liner with a pretty gloss.
(Retail $8)

Love this shade. It's a very pale purple/pink, loaded with shine. The formula is thankfully not sticky at all, but super smooth. I took swatches at 2 different angles to show the color, and the shine. Also topped it over the lip liner to show the pretty color that creates.
(Retail $11)


This is the lipgloss & liner combined




I absolutely adore Starbox, as of now it is hands down my favorite subscription box. No silly foil packet samples that most of us will never use, all full sized products! This month's box had a retail value of $47, while only costing $15! That's a $32 savings, & 4 full sized products! You really cannot beat that in a subscription box. 

If you missed out on this month's Starbox you can find it here for just $10 more!
You can also buy the entire line of Lauren Clark Signature Set here for $32.

You can find Starlooks at the following places
Website
Facebook
Twitter
Youtube
Pinterest

xoxo
Cassandra
www.facebook.com/xTheMakeupBag
xTheMakeupBag@live.com



No comments:

Post a Comment