Thursday 7 February 2013

Mini Walmart Haul - February 4/'13

Hi Loves!

Yesterday I had a day out with my fam-jam, we all took a little trip to Walmart, exciting right? hahah. It actually turned out pretty good because I found lots of great deals!


NYC Lipstick in "Blue Pink".
I couldn't believe how rich, moisturizing and pigmented this lipstick was for $1.50! I had little to no expectations for it but it turned out to be excellent!



Wet & Wild polish in "Ticked Pink" Soft, pastel pink. Requires 2 coats for good coverage.
NYC polish is "Lexington Yellow" A pretty, pastel yellow. Required 2-3 coats for full coverage, but dries quickly so I was okay with needing 3 coats, I actually was kinda expecting it.

Mini Hard Candy nail polish. Black with lots of silver glitter.
It was 50% off so it was only $0.50, woo!


Hard Candy lipgloss pots. They smell yummy.
purple= grape, red= cinnamon & pink= strawberry? I think.


NYC Smooth Skin foundation in "Ivory"
Bought this as a backup. I use this as my everyday foundation. I have normal/combination skin, no real break outs, pigmentation problems or anything so this gives me a great amount of coverage. I see no need to bust out a $20-$30 foundation on a daily basis when you can find an excellent, super cheap option. This bad boy is only $4.57!

Kinda random, but I saw these cute bubblebaths for 50% off ($0.50 a pop) & decided to pick them up to throw in with my little sister's valentines gift (she's 8)
They smell super yummy, I kinda wish I grabbed one to try myself, haha :)

Hi, My name is Cassandra & I am addicted to bodycon skirts. No, really I have like 20 of them :/ & when I saw this cutie for just $5 I couldn't resist, I know it's a little out of season since there's a snow storm here today, but that's the best time to shop for other seasons items! :D

I love basics. You can never have too many camis. & these are 2 colors I didn't have.
A pretty pastel blue & mint green (although they aren't coming off that way in the picture) Only $3.50 each! <3



Now for a couple random home items. How do you guys feel about me including things like this? Yay or nay?

Loving this little owl, he matches perfectly with my bedroom decor, & was on sale for $4.50! Bonus jonas!

Next to the cutie owl I saw these, and of course I'm attracted to anything shiny. They were on sale for $2 each (regular $5) so I couldn't help but grab them.


Happy Thursday!

ps; new Vampire Diaries tonight! Eeee! excited!

xoxo
Cassandra

www.facebook.com/xTheMakeupbag






No comments:

Post a Comment