Tuesday 8 March 2011

Alexeter Mineral Makeup- Review

Hey Everyone!

I had a great mail day yesterday, 
I got my products from Alexeter Mineral Makeup!
This was (part of) the scene in my living room when the mail arrived..
The black jars with hearts are the 5g jars, and the colorful bags are their samples.

Alexeter Mineral Makeup is a new Canadian owned and operated company that is dedicated to creating good-for-you mineral makeup.
In my experience with the company I found the owner, Jen, to be such a wonderful friendly person! And also their shipping/processing was so quick, it was here around 2 business days after I ordered!

You can check them out at:

Currently they have a Easter Egg Hunt going until Easter Monday (April 25th)
Every 10th order finds a pink egg (pink egg = 1 free 5g jar)
Every 50th jar sold finds a blue egg (blue egg = 2 free 5g jars)
Every 100th jar sold finds a gold egg (gold egg = 4 free 5g jars)


$4.50cad per 5g jar of product, and shipping is only $3.75 for the first item & $0.75 for each additional item!

I loved each and every one of these colors, I have done small swatches of all of them on my hands, and worn a few of them already. They are all very pigmented and versatile! 
One of my favorite things about these products, and mineral makeup in general is that there is no limits to it's possibilities. You can use them wet, dry, with a base, without a base, or however you like it. Also they have so many uses as lip color, eyeshadow, eyeliner, blush/contour, and even nail color!
I have used my Alexeter so far as eyeshadow, blush, eyeliner and lip colors! All of which have turned out perfectly, and blend like a dream.

This is a look I did yesterday using
Golden Harvest (over entire lid, and lower lash line)
Coral Burst (outer corner and outer corner of lower lash line)
Princess Cupcake (small amount on outer corner)
Enchanting June (Over black gel liner on upper lash line & waterline)
White Heather (small amount for highlight)

Not pictured:
Princess Cupcake on lips


I will be posting swatches and pictures of the cute packaging tomorrow, 
so stay tuned.   
If anyone has any questions or requests don't hesitate to ask :)

xo
Cassandra
xTheMakeupBag

1 comment:

  1. Love your BLOG...new fan! Please come by and visit me at quirksbyannie.blogspot.com when you can. I'll be a constant reader of yours. ♥

    ReplyDelete