Thursday 31 March 2011

Sigma Beauty

Hey Ladies!

Are you familiar with Sigma?! Probably a stupid question but I just wanted to give you a little heads up on them if you aren't familiar or haven't checked out their website! They have so many amazing brushes & accessories, both real and synthetic. They come in kits, individually, travel sized, full sized, and you can even customize your own kit. Sigma brushes are a staple and must have for any makeup artist and even just for you ladies that have a love (or obsession ;) with makeup - I know I do!


xoxo
Cassandra

1 comment:

  1. I totally hear you on having an obession ;) haha I always say I should have an insurance policy for my make-up!! Cute blog!
    Hope you can check out mine!
    http://www.purrceptivevixxen.blogspot.com

    Excited to see future posts!!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete