Friday 14 September 2012

Tag- 15 Weird Facts


Hi Loves!

I've decided to switch things up a bit & take Youtube tags & do them in a written version.
:)

-Do you have a nickname only your family calls you?
Um, not really. My dad calls me "sis" sometimes, but other than that, no, nothing exclusive to my family.

-What is a weird habit of yours?
I rub & play with my eyebrows a lot, & don't even realize I am doing it. I've done this since I was a little girl.

-Do you have any weird phobias?
Wrists! I have no idea why but wrists just gross me out to the maxxx!
Touching, seeing, people touching mine, seeing people touch theirs, tattoos in that area, annnything to do with them really, it just freaks me out!!

-What is a song that you secretly love to blast when you're alone?
Hmm, none that are a secret really. Lately I have been listening to Lil Wayne- How to Love pretty much on repeat :/

- What is your biggest pet peeve?
I have a lot. Ignorant, close minded people probably being the worst. Does that count?

- What is one of your nervous habits?
Biting my nails.

- What side of the bed do you sleep on?
If the bed is against a wall, I sleep on the side closest to the wall. Otherwise it doesn't matter.

- What was your first stuffed animal & what was it's name?
A brown teddy bear named Brownie :/

- What's a drink you always order at Starbucks?
Frappaccinos, cafe mocha, etc! Anything except coffee really.

- What's a beauty rule you preach but never actually do?
I don't preach anything I don't practice. If someone asks me about something, I tell them what I was taught (which is 'supposedly' the 'right' way) but then I tell them what I do.

- Which way do you face in the shower?
Both ways, but usually back to the shower head.

- Do you have any weird body skills?
My index fingers are 'double jointed' so I can make them 'pop'
& I can make my jaw make a snapping noise when I wiggle it back & forth.

- What is your favourite 'comfort' food and/or junk food?
Candy, or cupcakes.

- What is a phrase that you always say?
Lately, "cool story bro"  haha

- It's time for bed, what are you wearing?
Baggy tshirt & shorts. If I get warm while I'm sleeping I get soo frustrated.


my littlest sister, Madison, & I. She wanted to make kissy faces!





What are some weird facts about YOU?! Let me know in the comments

xoxo
Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment